We’re always on the look out for talented, creative A-players to join the Isomatech team.
We believe when we care for others, we care for ourselves. We are committed to building a healthy and comfortable environment in which people live and work in harmony with nature and with thought for future generations.
We do it for us to grow as individuals, for our children to have more opportunities, to help as many people to improve their quality of life.
We’re currently seeking a Digital Marketer to join our team. We also accept applications year round from other job seekers who are interested in being part of our journey.
So if you’re looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to learn while you earn, read on…
What We’re Looking For
The Isomatech team needs professional, A-players who are not just passionate about our business but their role within it. We’re looking for innovative and proactive people who want to be part of our journey for a long time.
Our top values are care and accountability, learn something new every day, bias for Improvement.
You take the initiative and have the ability to be creative with minimal direction. You should also be able to self-motivate and work productively alone.
What We’re NOT Looking For
Team Isomatech is definitely not for people looking for a short-term gig, free training or seeking for the highest salary on the market this month. This job is not for someone who can’t commit, communicate well and create independently.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Identifying key messages and ideas within our blog, products and marketing materials and organising it into a content library
- Developing a system to recycle, repurpose and distribute this content across major social media channels several times each day
- Writing engaging and shareable social media content that generates consistent, relevant traffic and increases brand awareness
- Designing Isomatech’s content and social media strategy to unlock traffic and achieve clear and measurable goals
- Editing, updating and re-publishing Isomatech’s extensive content back-catalogue of blog content
- Building and managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Establishing methods for tracking the success and outcomes of social media engagement
Ideally You Have:
- Strong writing skills and an engaging, clear and creative writing style
- A solid understanding of digital content marketing
- A proven track record creating and developing content marketing campaigns and social media strategies
- An active personal presence on social media, and a good command of each network and their best practices
- Experience using Scoop.it and/or Buffer, HootSuite and other social media management tools
- An eye for design and the ability to select appropriate images for written content
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and fluent English
- A good computer, smartphone and reliable internet connection
- Experience working remotely
- Strong commitment to this role
This Role Is Perfect For Someone Who:
- Writes well themselves and can recognise good writing when they see it
- Can easily extract key messages from within a large piece of writing
- Has excellent text-based communication skills and creative ideas
- Is extremely proactive and motivated to create their own work
- Can analyze data and use both strategy and intuition to inform decisions
- Has an eye for design and detail
- Loves communicating with people and has innovative ways for encouraging interaction
- Has a knack for making things happen
- Takes ownership of their role and pride in their work
- Thinks creatively about problems to find unique solutions
- Is resourceful and able to work independently
Does this sound like you? Apply now.