Isomatech Engineering is looking for a sales manager who is responsible for interacting with potential clients interested in Isomatech’s products and services and converting them into clients.
Responsibilities will include contacting potential clients, researching their previous experience, needs, and requirements, meetings with managers and senior staff responsible for decision-making.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have an understanding of the sales process and dynamics, as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Previous sales experience is required.
Our mission is to keep the indoor environment dry and healthy. We give value to people and companies by building a sustainable, healthy, and comfortable environment for living, working, and having fun.
We work with property owners, small and large construction companies, helping them simplify the construction process so that they can free up money, time, and resources and focus on developing their core business.
Our customers can count on us for everything from design, materials selection, delivery directly from the manufacturer to the jobsite, systems installations, and warranties.
Taking into account the specific features of each project, we provide the best value to our partners.
Our core values reflect what we believe in and stand for, which is at the heart of our business and guides our decisions and actions every day. They also guide us in the process of hiring new employees:
Work with the client in mind, Do the right thing, Take full ownership and initiative, Team on a mission, Focus on results, Keep it simple
- Increase sales opportunities and achieve maximum results by scheduling meetings with key decision-makers and senior staff and presenting our company products and services.
- Manage the pipeline of qualified leads using CRM software and other company resources
- Perform daily review of potential customers and sources of potential customers, update the database with current information.
- Make at least 150 contacts a day and convert qualified leads into customers.
- Achieve key performance indicators on a daily basis and monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Be an active member of the sales team, which contributes to the company’s revenue, culture, and image.
- Communicate Isomatech Engineering’s value proposition with business owners and executives.
- Have a strong desire to stand out in a sales and results-oriented environment.
Capabilities / Key competencies:
- Attendance / Accuracy – Constantly arrives at work on time; make sure that work responsibilities are covered in their absence; arrives at meetings on time and well prepared.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; set goals and objectives; organize or plan other people’s activities and tasks.
- Adaptability – Adapts quickly to changes in the work environment; manages processes and meets competitive requirements in rapidly changing priorities; changes the approach or method to best suit the situation; able to cope with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving – Identifies and solves problems in a timely manner; Focus on the solution, not the problem; collect and analyze information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in situations that require solving problems in a group.
- Inspires confidence in others; works honestly and ethically; support organizational values.
- Demonstrate a desire to take full ownership, initiative, and decision-making; show reasonable and accurate judgment; support and explain the reasons for the decisions.
- Demonstrates perseverance and overcomes obstacles; strives for high standards, goals, and excellence.
Education & Experience:
- A high school or college diploma is an advantage
- At least two years experience in sales
- Education and Training programs in professional sales are considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in sales of products and services in the field of construction and real estate is considered an advantage
- Prolonged sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- This position will require travel and work outside the office – up to 50%
Commitment to Diversity
At Isomatech we are committed to providing equal opportunities for every member of our team. We realize that inclusion, diversity, and meeting the needs of people of different generations and cultures are part of the process and what will help us succeed tomorrow. We work and hire people, regardless of their race, skin color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, and we constantly strive to be better at what we do.
Our team members have the opportunity to influence our business and processes. We promote a culture that is unconditionally inclusive and encourage our people to contribute with all their different perspectives, ideas, and experiences to a common goal: to improve the way we live and work.
If you are interested in this position and would like to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We recommend you include the position title and the source from which you found the information when contacting us. This will help us to best match talent with opportunity.
1,500 – 2,500 BGN per month
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport card
- Special discounts and terms for products and services offered by the company
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay and bonuses according to results
- Activities mainly based in Sofia
- Work at office
- Visit clients in their offices or jobsites